Guide to Exhibit
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Show (AMTS)
Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessory Builders’ Association (TMBA)
3、Dates & Time
Show Date: October 2 (Wed) - October 5 (Sat), 2019 【4 days】 Opening Hours: Oct.2 - Oct.4 9:00 ~ 17:00；Oct.5 9:00~16:00
Taichung International Exhibition Center
No. 1, Sec. 3, Zhongshan Rd., Wuri Dist., Taichung City 414, Taiwan
The exhibition is planned for the following 5 thematic pavilions：
- Industrial IoT, AI & Big Data Ecosystem
- Metalworking & Automation Equipment
- Manufacturing Technology & Components
- Precision Casting & After-treatment
- Media, associations, service sector
(1) Industrial IoT, CPS, SCADA, Industrial IT, Wireless Communication Device / Module, Sensor Device, VID, AOI, Industrial Numerical Controllers, PLC, Electrical Components, HMI, Variable-frequency Drive, Servo Motors, CIM, ERP, PLM, FMC, FMS, etc. (2) Metal Cutting Machine Tools, Metal Forming Machine Tools, Sawing and Cut-Off Machines, Tube and Wire Processing Machines, Electric Discharge Machines, Laser Cutting Machines, Water-jet Cutting Machines, Ultrasonic Machines, 3D Printer, Industrial/Manufacturing Robots, Factory Automation Equipment, etc. (3) Accessories, Cutting Tools, Molds, Chucks, Clamping System, Jig & Fixture, Parts, Hand Tools, Hydraulic & Pneumatic Tools and System, Lubrication and Cooling System, CAD/CAM, Measuring, Quality Control Software and System, Inspecting, Measuring and Testing Equipment, etc. (4) Foundry/Forging Equipment, Casting/Forging/Sintered Powder Metal Parts, Shot Blasting Machine, Ventilation/Exhaust Equipment, Welding Equipment, Industrial Cleaner, Painting Equipment, Surface Treatment Equipment, Grinding & Finishing Machines, Stress Relieving, etc.
(1) Domestic Exhibitors：
Exhibitor must be a registered company in Taiwan, and import/export the products shown as above.
(2) Overseas Exhibitors：
Any international company, except from government restricted import area, is welcome to participate either by direct application or through Taiwan agent or distributor.
(3) Additional Considerations：
- It is forbidden to resell, sublease, transfer or divide booths to a third party. If any violations occurred, the organizer has the right to terminate its exhibit and refuse its application for next exhibition.
- Products from the area Taiwan government restricted, and products prohibited by Taiwan government and the organizer, are not permitted to exhibit.
- False origin marking, trademark counterfeiting and patent infringement are not allowed at the showground.
- The organizer has the right to refuse any company or product inconsistent with the theme of the show.
8、Space Rental Fee
(1) Booth Rental Rate
Booth Type Rental Rates / Per Booth General Application Early Bird Application Standard booth US$ 2,200 US$ 2,000 Space only US$ 2,000 US$ 1,800
- Online application through the official website of AMTS 2019 is the only method.
The deadline of early bird application is by May 31, 2019. The deposit payment must be paid by the due date specified in the [Deposit payment notice] in order to obtain early bird discount.
- Booth Unit Size = 9㎡(3mX3m).
- Above rates has included general electricity providing for per booth (110 V/500W). Extra electricity or power electricity for more than 220V can be ordered additionally.
(2) Standard booth with basic facilities
- Partition panels(3m×3m)
- Reception desk(100/50/75cm)×1
- Company name fascia(200×150cm)
- Folding chair×2
- Trash can×1
(3) Exhibits Weight Restriction
Floor Load Weight Ceiling Height Entry Height Limit 2,000 kg／㎡ 6m 5m（H）× 5m（W）
- Exhibitors should get approval from AMTS secretariat to move in/out exhibit products over 18 tons or using cranes or lifters.
- The information of exhibit products must be declared with exact figures. If the information is found incorrect, the organizer has the right to refuse the exhibits, and the exhibitors will be held responsible for any loss or damage.
- Considering the safety of the showground, the exhibitor must provide the layout plan of exhibit products to the organizer prior to the show.
(1)Period： March 15, 2019 〜 June 30, 2019. (2)Method： Online application only. (3)Website： www.NAMTS.tw (4)Online application Procedure：
- When you start application, you will be deemed to have read and accepted the agreement.
- Fill out exhibitor’s company and contact information
- Select exhibits pavilion and category.
- Select booth type and fill out booth number(s).
- Check and confirm the form, and click on 「Submit」 button.
- Print out 「Application Form」 and 「Deposit Payment Notice」.
- Make the deposit payment by the due date to complete the application procedure.
- Deposit of US$500 per booth should be made by the due date to reserve the space.
- All payment should be made in US dollars on A/C, and please send us a copy of the bank transcript by fax (+886-4-2350-1596).
- Bank Information:Account Name: Taiwan Machine Tool & Accessory Builders’ Association
Account Number: 092007055411
Bank Name: BANK OF TAIWAN (Branch: TAICHUNG IND. PARK)
Swift Code: BKTWTWTP092
Remark: “AMTS 2019”
◎All banking charges, if any, are to be borne by the applicant.
- The deposit and balance payment paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, including visa difficulties.
11、Subsidy rule for overseas exhibitors:AMTS offers overseas exhibitors free accommodation for 8 nights.
- The number of room offered is according to the size of exhibit space.
- Only for overseas exhibitors applying directly, not through Taiwan agent/branch.
Exhibit space 3-5 booths Up to 6 booths Free accommodation(room) 1 2 (Room Type: Twin room)